Fairway Social began as an idea: to create an amazing sports- and entertainment-themed destination where family and friends of all ages and skill levels could come together for fun and shared experiences. Through thoughtful design, Fairway Social offers a multitude of activities, from competitive games on world-class sports simulators and outdoor music to an amazing putting course with back-porch rocking chairs in the heart of Alpharetta, GA. Whatever your speed, Fairway Social has something for you.
Visit www.fairway-social.com to learn more.
Fairway Social Partners
- 680 The Fan – We’ve teamed-up with Atlanta’s first and biggest sports talk radio station. The PGA Show hosted by Brian Katrek will be broadcast live from the venue every week.
- Full Swing – Industry leading sports simulators take gameplay to a whole new level, delivering the best in simulation with world-class graphics and ball and club analysis.
- Stewart Cink – Brand ambassador for the PGA golf tour
- American Cornhole League (ACL) - Fairway Social hosts weekly league play - Click Here
- Champion's Club Membership - Click Here for an overview of benefits
- We partnered with PXG to provide professional series golf clubs, giving patrons the ultimate pro golf experience.
Now Open - Downtown Alpharetta, GA
Fairway Social's first venue opened this spring in Downtown Alpharetta just off the Alpha loop. The walkability and bike-ability of the downtown location make it the go-to neighborhood spot to work on your swing, unwind, listen to music, or just enjoy drinks with friends.